Friday, September 25, 2009

Gasket Cover Valve Bmw 328i How-to

celery San Bernardo



long aspect of being able to take an interesting picture of celery ... but it is not easy, I eventually opted for handling ... a very rare thing for me, but I liked the result, so now I have to apologize to him for giving him pocket tomorrow night, I take this opportunity to publish this new addition to the collection launched here: " Gli odori di San Bernardo ".

Vi ricordo che i commenti che lasciate a questo post sono indirizzati a lui e che potete partecipare a questa raccolta postando le vostre ricette in questo post o mandandole a me (pasticcietpasticcini[chiocciola]gmail[punto]com)



Grappa celery

100 grams of celery
75 cc of brandy.

Soak THREE months.
Filter and bottle.
Livio

0 comments:

Post a Comment