Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Newborn Have Phlem

IL MIO BLOG COMPIE 1 ANNO



Well you yesterday my blog has completed his first year of life, and I must say I am more than happy to have taken this experience .... this year I met lots of cute blogghine to share our passions.
Unfortunately, I do this post a day late, but I assure you that I had not forgotten, but yesterday I was struggling with paint and brushes ..... I finally managed to paint the room!!
Now I just have to go to Ikea to buy furniture I hope to do even in these days ... unfortunately does not depend only on me I have to ask my Papozze if you have a moment of time that I could accompany ... well he has the wagon ....
I really hope that at least I know what to do on the weekend!
I plan to make a COMPLIBLOG but thought I'd do it after the 15th of next month because I know that at this time many are on vacation and because I want you to participate in many postponed everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment