Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Is Wifi On The 20 Gigabyte

Post velocino velocetto.....

blogghine all right dear, surely you have already entered into the tram-tram all day ..... leave now forgotten!!
For me these days have been a bit 'so-so, Monday has commenced drawing the new school year and between all the news this year for my daughter was also added to the cooking class so he asked me if I could make her an apron.
I wanted to make her something very nice and original, but she gave me strict orders not to overdo it but to do a simple thing that did not go outside the box not to be too different from her friends .... Well pity! and so I simply do this to her apron, simple, easy ......






addition I also wanted to say that I'm really surprised at all the entries I've received so far at my blogcandy .... I did not expect thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment