Monday, December 6, 2010

Beich Peanut Butter Candy In Can

OGGI 7 DICEMBRE..... GIORNO SPECIALE.....



Anyone stop to learn and old, who has 20 or 80 years. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. (H. Ford)
******************************************** ****************************************



well then you are today is the my birthday! How beautiful the sky this year made me a beautiful gift, the snow ..... I love celebrating my birthday with the snow.
and for this occasion I give you this little little thought quite a chore to do for Christmas that I found on the magazine that I love in particular (creative sewing easy) beautiful place holders to decorations for the Christmas tree.




(click to enlarge)



GOOD JOB





0 comments:

Post a Comment