Saturday, November 3, 2007

Acceptable Bmi To Wear Bikini

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior: a legendary perfume



Rating: 5 / 5
Pros: Excellent fragrance
Cons: A little cool to put in the summer (personal opinion!)

One of my favorite perfumes, among other things, the most long-lived (it's on the market since 1988), is certainly Fahrenheit by Christian Dior.
All fragrances in the collection are very good and unique (think of fresh Higher, in various versions Eau Sauvage or stronger), but this definitely stands out on the other.

Speaking aesthetic level, the container is very special: a "bottle" from the round, with color fading, going from golden yellow to dark red. There is probably those who now think: "what do I care if the packaging is beautiful or not" ... Let's say if I had to make a gift, I would notice as well as the essence of the product is presented.

The scent is as follows:

• HEAD (the first impact of the scent: it feels after you've applied to the skin and lasts about ten minutes): Mandarin & bergamot;

• HEART (replaces vanishes when the head is the true essence of the fragrance, which usually lasts from 4 to 6 hours): violet leaf, nutmeg and cloves;

FUND (last phase of the perfume, vanishes when the heart): vetiver, leather, patchouli. The

packages are available for 50 or 100 ml. The cost of the first around 50 €, the second on 30 to 35 €. Needless to say, if these prices are, I would opt for the larger package. Regarding the cost, I think it's unfair to say that it is expensive, since we are talking about a Dior perfume, not of "eau de garbage." Among other things, by now, the prices of some species are also much higher than these ... Speaking of

personal opinions, and addressing the kids in my age group: the scent is quite decided, then I think most winter (in summer I prefer to put less serious), and needless to say, it is noted .
definitely okay for an adult at all times of day and in all periods of the year.
I put it among the list of my favorite ... which unfortunately (for my wallet), is very long!
Well ... if it is among the ten best selling perfumes of all time, there is a reason!

conclusion, I recommend the purchase and thank you as always for reading.
PS: I read the composition, does not work again as "nose" in the company of perfumes!

Buy your favorite perfume on eBay!


Visit Top • PROGRAMS!


Creative Commons License


This work is published under a Creative Commons License
.


0 comments:

Post a Comment