Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Family Guy Iphone Streamer

Siemens SL55: the object of desire ... if you stop the aesthetics!


Rating: 2 / 5
Pro: sought-after design, lightweight & pocket
Cons: crashes often, the keys are malfunctioning, other 1000 listed in the post ...



Just out of this phone, I decided to buy it ... or rather, my father decided to give in to my demands!
positivissima I came from a mythical experience with the Nokia 3310, a simple phone, functions with minimal when compared to phones of today, not entirely without flaws.
The fact is that the SL55 is what drew me too! And if you read my previous reports, for sure you already know that the aesthetics of a product for me is very important. Reading the work on a catalog, then, I was satisfied and I chose him as my new phone.
do not think it necessary to list in detail all the technical features of the phone, since it is very out of production by Siemens, so I'll list the highlights (so to speak) and the shortcomings of this phone.

certainly plays into the aesthetic: the size, in millimeters, 81.6 x 44.5 x 21.9, weighs only 79 grams (including battery), the design, as you can see, much sought after.

Autonomy is not bad: 200 hours of standby time, approximately 3 hours of talk time. The speaker

very powerful and good quality.

Here, at this point did the positive side ...
Let's start with the flaws ... but I'll have some specific need to leave, because otherwise I would spend weeks on the same report.

screen, you see at first glance, is not great ... but so far it is obvious, just read the size of the phone! But the fact is that the resolution is really ridiculous: 101x80 pixels, 4096 colors.

The software is very slow ... it happens very often that reading a text message, or even to open the phonebook, the phone makes you wait a few minutes. Better not to mention the games and their starting ...

Often, accessing the address book, you can realize that the phone has "nicely" decided to cancel all the numbers that you had ... thank goodness I always kept the numbers on the sim too.

The memory is too small: just over a megabyte, without the ability to add via coupons and the like.

keys will make you despair: the first row (1, 2 and 3) will leave very soon ... and the 5 is always a risk! The result is that to call a number you put a life ... you do first to walk by the person you're looking for.
Not to mention the writing of text messages, I leave you to imagine ...

Price: € 489 is written on the ticket ... and I swear that's not worth even 50 this phone!

Well ... to put on a phone, but do not try to use it, you risk ending up in a mental health clinic!
do not think it necessary to specify that COUNCIL ABSOLUTELY NOT buy this phone, even if they are the survivors of the series I can only find them used ... but do not accept anything that has price from € 10 up!

Hello everyone and thanks for reading this report ... we say "special"!




PS: take a look at TV commercials and tell me ... it was so hard to fall in love?!?


Buy the best phones and all the latest in technology UniEuro.it only you!




Creative Commons License


This work is published under a Creative Commons License
.


0 comments:

Post a Comment