Friday, October 23, 2009

Abigail Serwaa Nsoatre

kitchen?? what are we talking about?



I know, I'm not posting anything that is related in some way to the kitchen, it's true, but billions of things I would have to be published ... are also able to produce its own tofu not from soy milk, soy, but the yellow! I baked bread in the show, I finally found the dough (which, combined, is the nephew of mine) that I'm a new bakery with great pleasure and experimenting with new recipes, new ways of making bread .... "Stealing" from IZN information and inspiration (it is a myth .. that makes us want ?!?), or glory any ideas on ingredients add (now the bread with dried apricots and walnuts) ... this woman drives me crazy, let me tell you, and I also have the good fortune of being in its own gas and to run a blog with her, so we often see and organize together on baking days, courses natural cooking, sweet days on, on self of seitan, tofu .... think of open sites, in other words those who stop us??


but in all that I can, either: a) delete the photos on the production of tofu without first saving them from any part, b) do not find time to post an intelligent post, well, given my ability to ultimately be enough ... not too stupid, c) did not find anything interesting of all the recipes stored, often because they are now out of season d) thousands, thousands of other stimuli that distract me from what I should write, e) be willing to talk about something else ....
and this time something different is not a video, although I would have one that amuses me a world to show you ... but it will be the subject of another post insane, now atteniamoci the theme of this .... image is always instill.
" La Repubblica" newspaper know that weather information was a newspaper that did? here, that I often read it online, not because they are necessary for the survival of information genere umano (che tanto quello... ho deciso che la salvezza è la sua estinzione!), ma perché ogni tanto ha dei link particolarmente interessanti... e questo è il caso.
L'altro giorno ho trovato le foto che trovate in questo post, sono una più bella dell'altra... se avete tempo e voglia andate a vedere le altre qui , meritano davvero!

0 comments:

Post a Comment